We present seminars on emerging labor and employment law topics to keep our clients informed about emerging legal issues and how they apply in the workplace. Below is a sample of seminars we have given. These are made available with the understanding that they are not offered as specific legal advice, and that the facts and opinions included within may be, or may become, outdated with the passage of time.
- Independent Contractor v. Employee Misclassification (video) - July 2013
- Employment Law and Social Media (video) - August 2012
- Independent Contractor v. Employee Misclassification (video) - November 2011
- Independent Contractor v. Employee Misclassification (slides) - November 2011
- Social Media Solutions at Work - October 2011
- Legal Protections During Application and Interview Process - October 2011